Loudoun County Phase Two Re-opening is here! We are excited to welcome you back to Celebration by Rupa Vira. We will be offering dine-in inside our dining room starting this Friday from 4 PM. Celebration by Rupa Vira will continue providing Curb-Side Pickup and Delivery as well.
Celebration by Rupa Vira is committed to the safety and health of its customers, guests, and employees. We have pledged to follow the latest safety guidelines and best practices, as issued by the CDC and Virginia Department of Health, to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Throughout this crisis and beyond we are committed to your health and well-being.
- We highly recommend reservations on the weekend. Walk-ins are welcome – we will try to accommodate you.
- Credit Card is required for making reservations. There is a $20 per person cancellation fee for last-minute cancellations before 2 hours.
- Please call or text (571) 281 2233 to cancel your reservation.
- Face masks are required in the common areas as per Virginia guidelines.
What We Are Doing During COVID-19?
- Assign employee(s) to monitor and clean high touch areas frequently.
- Implementing heightened sanitation procedures in our kitchens, and dining space including increased wipe downs of all counters, cutting surfaces, utensils, outside perimeter, door handle, and lobby.
- Reinforcing hygiene and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
- Employees will wear masks in the kitchen and dining area.
- Employee temperature taken twice a day.
- Reinforcing the reporting agreement that all employees sign upon hire, which requires them to inform a manager in the event they are experiencing symptoms of illness
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Use EPA-registered “sanitizer” products for cleaning and sanitizing.
- All tables are sanitized before, during and after each use
- All tables are strategically and thoughtfully placed 6 feet apart
We are grateful to be serving our guests safely, with and warmth and sincere hospitality.