Health and Safety are our top concern at Celebration by Rupa Vira. Our team is following the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health (VDH). We are continuing to implement a number of enhanced protocols to ensure safety for everyone.
Proper hygiene etiquette and strict sanitation procedures have always been our priority. Given the risk of CoVID-19, we are re-inforcing these best practices and procedures to ensure our restaurants have the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation for our team members, guests, and community.
Here is what Celebration by Rupa Vira is doing:
- Assign employee(s) to monitor and clean high-touch areas frequently.
- Implementing heightened sanitation procedures in our kitchens, including increased wipe downs of all counters, cutting surfaces, and utensils
- Employees will continue to wear masks for the time being. (All our employees are fully vaccinated).
- Reinforcing hygiene and hand-washing procedures for all employees
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Use EPA-registered “sanitizer” products for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Reinforcing the reporting agreement that all employees sign upon hire, which requires them to inform a manager in the event they are experiencing symptoms of illness
We highly recommend our guests wear masks in common areas when possible. Masks and sanitizing will be required at the buffet table.
We will continue to stay informed and monitor guidelines provided by CDC, and update our policy as needed.