Health and Safety is our top concern at Celebration by Rupa Vira. Our team is staying informed by closely monitoring the news of the coronavirus. We are following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health (VDH). We have implemented a number of enhanced protocols to ensure safety for everyone.
Proper hygiene etiquette and strict sanitation procedures have always been our priority. Given the cases of COVID-19, we are re-inforcing these best practices and procedures to ensure our restaurants have the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation for our team members, guests, and community.
Here is what Celebration by Rupa Vira is doing:
- Assign employee(s) to monitor and clean high touch areas frequently.
- The restaurant lobby will be closed to avoid any contamination within the premises.
- Only Curb-Side Pickup and Delivery will be available to better protect patrons and restaurant employees and reduce the number of persons touching lobby/entrance surfaces like door handles.
- Implementing heightened sanitation procedures in our kitchens, including increased wipe downs of all counters, cutting surfaces, and utensils
- Employees wear masks when working in the kitchen as social distancing may not be possible at all times.
- Reinforcing hygiene and hand-washing procedures for all employees
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Use EPA-registered “sanitizer” products for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Reinforcing the reporting agreement that all employees sign upon hire, which requires them to inform a manager in the event they are experiencing symptoms of illness
We recommend customers waiting to pick up orders to maintain a minimum of 6-foot spacing.
We will continue to stay informed and monitor guidelines provided by CDC, and update our policy as needed.